Make a Donation to CPAH
Help CPAH Build Housing, Hope and Lives!
Your contribution to CPAH helps us continue to develop and maintain safe and healthy housing for those most in need: working families, seniors and those with disabilities.
Nearly 50% of those we house are children, and many of our programs are targeted to ensure their success at school. Whether you prefer to make a one-time contribution, create a monthly giving plan, donate a car, stock or other in-kind items, we’re happy to answer any questions you might have.
Here are just a few of the ways your dollars can work:
- $3,000 - Become a key sponsor for our annual HomeWord Bound event
- $2,000 - Builds garden beds at Oleson Woods for residents to grow their own fresh produce
- $1,000 - Brings a full bus of CPAH residents to the Oregon coast (many for the first time)
- $500 - Matches the savings of a teen in our Dollars for Dreams program
- $250 - Provides a bus trip for families to a local museum
- $50 - Supports one senior for a 10-week Write Around Portland writing class
- $50 - Helps with After School Program supplies for one month
- $25 - Provides the funds for a fully loaded backpack for a school age child